(See my publications on Google Scholar Citations)
- Krampf, A. 2018. Israel Path to Neoliberalism: State, Continuity, Change. (Routledge)
- Krampf, A. 2015. The National Origin of the Market Economy: Policy Paradigms in Formative Years of the Israeli Capitalism. Hebrew University Magnes Press [Hebrew].
- Krampf, Arie, Uri Ansenberg, and Barak Zur. 2022. “Bringing Politics Back In: Embedded Neoliberalism in Israel during Rabin’s Second Government.” Israel Studies Review 37 (2): 1–35. https://doi.org/10.3167/isr.2022.370202. [Download]
- Krampf, Arie. 2021. “Beyond Comparativism: Israel’s Welfare History in a Non-European Comparative Perspective.” Israel Studies Review. Forthcoming in the Special Issue, Israel: A Case Study – The Jewish State through the Prism of the Social Sciences and the Humanities .
- Braun, Benjamin, Arie Krampf, and Steffen Murau. 2020. “Financial Globalization as Positive Integration: Monetary Technocrats and the Eurodollar Market in the 1970s.” Review of International Political Economy 0 (0): 1–26.
- Krampf, Arie. 2019. “Monetary Power Reconsidered: The Struggle between the Bundesbank and the Fed over Monetary Leadership”. International Studies Quarterly
- Krampf, Arie. 2019. “What Do Workers Want? Institutional Complementarity as a Mechanism of Social Change.” Journal of Institutional Economics 15 (5): 881–96.
- Krampf, Arie. 2018. “Israel’s Neoliberal Turn and Its National Security Paradigm.” Polish Political Science Yearbook Special Issue on Israeli Studies, 227–41.
- Krampf, Arie. 2018. “The Unspoken Link between the Israeli Neoliberalism and the Conflict.” Hazman Haze. (Hebrew).
- Krampf, Arie .2018. ‘Financial Governance.’ Mafte’akh: Lexical Review of Political Thought, 13: 83-109 (Hebrew).
- Krampf, A. 2016. ‘From Transparency to Ambiguity: the Impact of the ECB’s Unconventional Policies on the EMU’. Journal of European Integration.
- Krampf, A, and B. Fritz. 2015. ‘Coping with Financial Crises: Explaining Variety in Regional Arrangements’. Contemporary Politics 21 (2): 117–26.
- Krampf, A. 2015 ‘This Time it’s Different – Again?: Comparing the international response to the Asian and the Eurozone crises’, Contemporary Politics 21(2).
- Krampf, A. 2014. ‘From the Maastricht Treaty to Post-crisis EMU: The ECB and Germany as Drivers of Change’ Journal of Contemporary European Studies.
- Krampf, A. 2014. ’Between Private Property Rights and National Preferences: The Early Years of the Bank of Israel, Israel Affairs.
- Krampf, A. 2013. ‘Liberalization and Unemployment Insurance in Israel’, Social Security 91 [Hebrew].
- Krampf, A. 2012. ‘The Origin of Israel’s Centralized Banking System: A Cost of Development?’ Economics Quarterly 59 (3-4).
- Krampf, A. 2010. ‘Economic Planning of the Free Market in Israel during the First Decade: The Influence of Don Patinkin on Israeli Policy Discourse.’ Science in Context 23:4: 507-534.
- Krampf, A. 2010. ‘The Reception of the Developmental Approach in the Jewish Economic Discourse in Mandatory Palestine, 1934-1938’. Israel Studies 15(2): 80-103.
- Krampf, A. 2009. ‘The Emergence of the Concept of Economic Independence in the Israeli discourse, 1948-1966’. Iyunim Be’tkumat Israel 19: 1-34 [Hebrew]
- Krampf, A. 2006. ‘The Theological Theory of Possessive Individualism’. Metaphora: Journal of Philosophy 6: 127-146 [Hebrew].
Edited Special Issues
- Krampf, A. & B. Fritz (eds.) 2015. Coping with Crisis: Variations of Financial Crisis Management at the Regional Level, Special Issue in Contemporary Politics, 21(2).
- Yonay, Y. & A. Krampf 2015. ‘Israel’. In V. Barnett (ed.), The Routledge Handbook to the History of Global Economic Thought, Routledge Press.
- Krampf, A. 2012. ‘Translation of Central Banking to Developing Countries in the Post-World War II Period: The Case of the Bank of Israel.’ In The Globalization of Knowledge in History, Jürgen Renn (ed.). Max Planck Research Library for the History and Development of Knowledge, Studies 1. Berlin: Edition Open Access (2012).
- Krampf, A. 2010. ‘Metaphysics of Factuality: Social Measurement in Israel in Historical and Comparative Perspectives’, in Yohay Hakak, Lea Kesen and Michal Kromer-Nevo (eds), Everything is Measurable?! Critical Aspects of Quantification and Rating, Ben-Gurion University Press 2010 (Hebrew).
Book reviews/Review articles
- Krampf, A. 2018. Review of: Sherene Seikaly. Men of Capital: Scarcity and Economy in Mandate Palestine. Journal of British Studies, 57 (2).
- Krampf, A. 2017. Review Essay: The Fed’s Response to the Crisis. History of Economic Ideas 25 (2).
- Krampf, A. 2013. The Life Cycles of Competing Policy Norms Localizing European and Developmental Central Banking Ideas. KFG Working Paper 2013 KFG ‘Transforming Power of Europe’, Freie Universität, Berlin.
- Krampf, A. 2012. The Consolidation of the Global Norm on Price Stability: From International Coordination to Rule-Based Monetary Regime. KFG Working Paper, KFG ‘Transforming Power of Europe’, Freie Universität, Berlin.
- Krampf, A. 2010. Central Banking in a Developmental State: The Case of the Bank of Israel in the Postwar Period. Jerusalem Papers on Regulation & Governance Paper No. 23, August.